NTE Process is a single source provider that will support you in all phases of design, supply and innovation of industrial plants. NTE Process provides the most cutting-edge technologies of process and Industry 4.0, ranging from dense phase pneumatic conveying to mixing but also liquid injection, drying, atomization and in-line formulation to packing in full compliance with ATEX regulations and GMP guidelines.
Over the years, NTE Process has developed numerous technologies for the rubber sector (tyres and compounds) specific to high value-added quality production, thus becoming a unique reference partner providing complete turnkey, flexible and efficient systems.
The main NTE Process solutions for this sector are:
– storage of raw materials for rubber compounds in silos
– “no purge” dense phase pneumatic conveying with Air Assist® technology for powders and granules (carbon black, silica, small chemicals, etc.) to batching hoppers and preparation of the compound
- high precision powder dosing and oil injection systems for loading mixers
- filtration (dust collector)
- cutting lines (rubber cutting) and rubber sheets
- unloading of railway trucks and lorries using the Boot-Lift M529 by NTE Process
- automation and control systems
- in-line formulations for additives (innovative technologies for pigment room automation)
- dedusting systems for storage silos and daybins and suction systems serving the mixers (Banbury).
The main NTE Process applications for the “Rubber&Tire” sector are
- Powders and granules (carbon black, silica, small chemicals, etc.): “no purge” dense phase pneumatic conveying with Air Assist® technology for batching hoppers and preparation of the mixture.
- Additives, micro-ingredients: in-line formulations and innovative technologies for the automation of pigment rooms.
- Silica (fine, granular, silica chunk): pneumatic conveying with Air Assist® without premature pipe wear.
- Carbon black, Silica, Zinc oxide: dust free management of big bag unloading stations.