Firestone Industrial Products is an international supplier of advanced air springs to eliminate vibration in transportation. We are part of Bridgestone globally with our European Headquarters in Arnhem. For our Development Center in Arnhem we are looking for an enthusiastic:
Product Development Engineer (m/v)
We offer a challenging work environment where you are responsible for the development of new air springs and related components with focus on our OE (Original Equipment) automotive customers. We are looking for an energetic and ambitious individual who is detail-oriented and has the ability to think and react in a high- energy fast paced environment.
- Translate the customer requirements into an air spring design, using CAD/FEA and other calculation tools;
- Consultation and reviews with customers;
- Consultation with suppliers;
- Initiate prototype production with plant;
- Initiate and guide lab and field testing;
- Evaluate testing and create reports.
- Technical college or University degree;
- Experience in automotive industry (preferred);
- Experience in mechanical design (NVH);
- Good spoken and written skills in English and German (preferred);
- Familiar with automotive processes;
- DFMEA experience;
- Ability to give technical presentations to and interact with customers on a high professional level;
- Experience in 3D component design, CAD/FEA/FEM;
- Independent, pragmatic, accurate;
- Hands-on and can-do mentality.
What we offer:
- International working environment (international travel will be required);
- Challenging automotive projects;
- Good working conditions;
- International career opportunities.
For more information:
Firestone Industrial Products Europe BV
Delta 160, Arnhem
Mijke Overmaat, HR
Tel. +31 (0)26-3529890
Send your application to:
HR Department, FSIPCareerEU@bfusa.com
To apply for this job email your details to FSIPCareerEU@bfusa.com.